7" BEAST - PRO SERIES
These Pro Series Beast pliers were designed for the discerning angler and have a hard-anodized coating to provide the ultimate level of corrosion resistance. Full frame rubber grip inserts offer increased comfort and slip resistance. They also feature replaceable cobalt-titanium cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon, monofilament and light wire. The machined, solid titanium jaw inserts are corrosion proof and offer a lifetime of reliable performance. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip. The short jaw design is excellent for those fishing with circle hooks who don’t need long jaws for deeply hooked fish, as the circle hook typically will find the corner of the mouth.
- T6-6061 Aircraft grade aluminum construction for light weight and reliable performance
- Hard-anodized for a rich look with extreme corrosion resistance
- Full frame rubber grip inserts for increased comfort and slip resistance
- Machined, solid titanium jaw inserts
- Locking mechanism to keep the pliers in the closed position
- Replaceable Cobalt-Titanium side cutters
- 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Length: 7"