7.5" SHOCKER - ANGLER SERIES
These Angler Series Shocker pliers were designed for the budget-minded angler and have a corrosion resistant titanium coating as well as rubber dipped grips for comfort and slip resistance. The jaw also feature an integrated slot to assist you with cinching down your knots. They also feature replaceable chrome-vanadium cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a durable nylon sheath with a belt loop. Please note that use of this sheath will require a belt.
- Solid 304 stainless-steel construction for strength and reliable performance
- Titanium coated for corrosion resistance
- Rubber dipped grips for comfort and slip resistance
- Replaceable Chrome-Vanadium side cutters
- Integrated slot in jaw to cinch down knots
- Nylon sheath with a belt loop
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Length: 7.5"