8" RIPTIDE - ANGLER SERIES
These Angler Series Riptide pliers were designed for the budget-minded angler and have a corrosion resistant titanium coating as well as skeletal rubber grips for comfort and slip resistance. The split ring jaw tips make changing hooks on your lures quick and painless. No more broken fingernails! The jaws also have six holes which will assist you in cinching down knots. They also feature replaceable chrome-vanadium cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a durable nylon sheath with a belt loop. Please note that use of this sheath will require a belt.
- Solid 304 stainless-steel construction for strength and reliable performance
- Titanium coated for corrosion resistance
- Skeletal rubber grips for comfort and slip resistance
- Replaceable Chrome-Vanadium side cutters
- Holes in jaw assist in cinching down knots
- Split ring jaw tips make for easy hook changes on your lures
- Nylon sheath with a belt loop
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Length: 8"