8" SCARFACE - ANGLER SERIES
These Angler Series Scarface pliers were designed for the budget-minded angler and have a corrosion resistant titanium coating as well as skeletal rubber grips for comfort and slip resistance. The jaws also have 6 holes which will assist you in cinching down knots. They also feature replaceable chrome-vanadium cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a durable nylon sheath with a belt loop. Please note that use of this sheath will require a belt.
- Solid 304 stainless-steel construction for strength and reliable performance
- Titanium coated for corrosion resistance
- Skeletal rubber grips for comfort and slip resistance
- Replaceable Chrome-Vanadium side cutters
- Holes in jaw assist in cinching down knots
- Nylon sheath with a belt loop
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Length: 8"