6" FILLET KNIFE - TOURNAMENT SERIES
The 6" Tournament Series fillet knife features a 4116 German Stainless-Steel blade, a comfortable dual molded handle and a locking ported sheath for safety. The reverse side of the blade is complete with an EZ-line cutter and a serrated edge for removing scales or sawing through tough bones.
- Solid 4116 German Stainless-Steel blade for a razor sharp and long-lasting edge
- EZ-line cutter allows for quick line cuts while the knife is in the sheath
- Serrated teeth on back side of blade for removing fish scales or sawing through tough stuff
- Dual molded grip with soft rubber for comfort and control
- Ported locking sheath for safety
- Blade length: 6”
- Total length: 11.5”
Ratings & Reviews
I have heard a lot of good stuff about these knives. I first heard of them on Blue Gabes yt videos. When he was using a Danco knife I saw that he cut right through the fish. That told me that his Dancos were very sharp. I bought one for my wife as she is always wanting a sharp knife. Thank you Danco for the great prices. Will be getting more.
Cheap price, Quality product
Just purchased this knife for skinning some channel cats. Cheap price for quality products. Will be looking forward to buying some of the others when they come back in stock.
Quality knives at a cheap price
Purchased a couple of these mainly because most of the other fillet knives were out of stock. However, I am not disappointed! They took a few days to ship but that was expected due to me ordering on a Friday. Extremely happy with my purchase and cannot wait until other knives come back in stock.