6" FILLET KNIFE - TOURNAMENT SERIES
The 6" Tournament Series fillet knife features a 4116 German Stainless-Steel blade, a comfortable dual molded handle and a locking ported sheath for safety. The reverse side of the blade is complete with an EZ-line cutter and a serrated edge for removing scales or sawing through tough bones.
- Solid 4116 German Stainless-Steel blade for a razor sharp and long-lasting edge
- EZ-line cutter allows for quick line cuts while the knife is in the sheath
- Serrated teeth on back side of blade for removing fish scales or sawing through tough stuff
- Dual molded grip with soft rubber for comfort and control
- Ported locking sheath for safety
- Blade length: 6”
- Total length: 11.5”
Ratings & Reviews
I have heard a lot of good stuff about these knives. I first heard of them on Blue Gabes yt videos. When he was using a Danco knife I saw that he cut right through the fish. That told me that his Dancos were very sharp. I bought one for my wife as she is always wanting a sharp knife. Thank you Danco for the great prices. Will be getting more.