This product is warranted by danco sports, Inc. against any defects in materials for life of the product to the original purchaser or gift recipient. We stand behind our product with honesty, respect and loyalty; the foundation this company was built on, and we trust our customers do the same. danco products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and material. danco will repair or replace, at it’s option, any danco product or parts thereof which is determined by danco sports, Inc. to be defective within such warranty periods.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Rust -The only way to prevent rust is through regular maintenance and lubrication. Even stainless steel will rust. This is especially the case when exposed to corrosive environments such as saltwater.
- Replacement Cutters - Replacement cutters are not covered by the Consumer Lifetime Warranty. Because of the nature of their purpose and use, breakage and dulling of these can occur and is considered to be part of the normal wear and tear. Replacements are readily available for purchase.
- Altered or dismantled products - Dismantling or altering any danco product in any way voids the Consumer Lifetime Warranty. In some cases, danco technicians can replace parts, reassemble, clean and lubricate danco branded pliers for a fee. The prices of this service are dependent on the work needed and if any replacement parts are necessary. Quotes will be given on a case by case basis. We do not sharpen or repair knives in any way.
- Damaged film or paint coatings - Chipping, scratches, delamination and other blemishes are considered a normal part of wear and tear and are not covered by the Consumer Lifetime Warranty.
- Bending of Pliers - Aluminum and stainless steels are relatively malleable by nature, so bending of metal parts is not considered a defect in workmanship or material. Each individual case will be reviewed to determine if the pliers will be covered by the Consumer Lifetime Warranty.
- Normal wear and tear - also including misuse of product or neglect to properly clean and care for product as stated below in the Reasonable Care of Equipment section.
Does the warranty apply to product purchased in places other than dancopliers.com?
All danco pliers and knives are covered by the Consumer Lifetime Warranty. In order to file a warranty claim, the owner of the product must first contact danco sports, inc., either by phone (772-219-2570) or by email (email@example.com).
Danco Sports, inc. will not cover the cost for the damaged item to be returned for repair or replacement, however, we will cover the cost to send the repaired or replaced item back to you via USPS First Class Mail. If a different return service is needed, then the owner will have to pay the difference in cost for the service.
Our shipping policy is "Ships Next Business Day", place an order today, we send it out the next business day!
Reasonable Care of Equipment
- After a day of fishing, wash with warm soapy water, and dry using a soft towel.
- Using premium reel oil, lightly lube the hinge once a month to keep the spring working like the day it came off the assembly line.
- Taking care of leather sheaths: The pliers will spend most of their time in the sheath, so it is important that the sheath is maintained regularly. After each fishing trip, wipe of any fish grime, salt, and dirt with a soft damp towel. Do not store the sheath in hot or dry places. Depending on use, rub down with leather conditioner every six months.
Now for the legal talk:
Danco Sports, Inc. disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages beyond that which is expressly provided for in writing herein. No representative or other person is authorized to modify the terms and/or conditions of this limited warranty.