7" REDFISH FISH SPECIES - TOURNAMENT SERIES
These Fish Species Redfish pliers were designed for the everyday angler and have a corrosion resistant anodized coating and are then top-coated with a rubberized paint for comfort and slip resistance. They also feature replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a nylon sheath with a belt loop. Please note that use of this sheath will require a belt. The short jaw design is excellent for those fishing with circle hooks who don’t need long jaws for deeply hooked fish, as the circle hook typically will find the corner of the mouth.
- T6-6061 Aircraft grade aluminum construction for light weight and reliable performance
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and then coated with a rubber paint for comfort and slip resistance
- Teflon coated 420 stainless-steel jaw inserts for strength
- Replaceable Tungsten-Carbide side cutters
- Nylon sheath with a belt loop
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Length: 7"