7.5" ADMIRAL - TOURNAMENT SERIES
Our #1 selling pliers!
These Tournament Series Admiral pliers were designed for the everyday angler and have a corrosion resistant anodized coating and are then top-coated with a rubberized paint for comfort and slip resistance. They also feature replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip.
- T6-6061 Aircraft grade aluminum construction for light weight and reliable performance
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and then coated with a rubber paint for comfort and slip resistance
- Teflon coated 420 stainless-steel jaw inserts for strength
- Replaceable Tungsten-Carbide side cutters
- 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Length: 7.5"
- Product UPCS: red 824071001267, orange 824071001618, chartreuse 857040007229, seafoam 857040007236, blue 824071001274, pink 824071001595, black 824071001281, silver 857040007243, sandstorm 811326036891, red fish skeleton 857040007250, orange fish skeleton 857040007564, chartreuse fish skeleton 857040007267, blue fish skeleton 857040007274, pink fish skeleton 857040007281, black fish skeleton 857040007298, red water drop 811326036877, white water drop 857040007304, seafoam water drop 811326036860, forest camo 824071001601, digi camo 857040007311, pink digi camo 857040007328, usa 811326033050
Ratings & Reviews
The Tungsten Carbide side cutters are extremely sharp and I've been using for years!! The non slip coating they put on has been a solid feature as well. Best pliers
You'll love em !
I carry a couple pliers in my fish bag and on my boat. These are my new go to. Love the handles and the sheath. Work great in saltwater. For the money you can't beat these pliers !
A must buy!
Great set of pliers for fishing. Outstanding quality and durability.