7.5" ADMIRAL - TOURNAMENT SERIES
Our #1 selling pliers!
These Tournament Series Admiral pliers were designed for the everyday angler and have a corrosion resistant anodized coating and are then top-coated with a rubberized paint for comfort and slip resistance. They also feature replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip.
- T6-6061 Aircraft grade aluminum construction for light weight and reliable performance
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and then coated with a rubber paint for comfort and slip resistance
- Teflon coated 420 stainless-steel jaw inserts for strength
- Replaceable Tungsten-Carbide side cutters
- 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Length: 7.5"
Ratings & Reviews
The Tungsten Carbide side cutters are extremely sharp and I've been using for years!! The non slip coating they put on has been a solid feature as well. Best pliers
You'll love em !
I carry a couple pliers in my fish bag and on my boat. These are my new go to. Love the handles and the sheath. Work great in saltwater. For the money you can't beat these pliers !