7.5" DUFFY - TOURNAMENT SERIES
These Tournament Series Duffy pliers were designed for the everyday angler and have a corrosion resistant anodized coating and are then top-coated with a rubberized paint for comfort and slip resistance. The integrated bottle opener makes this a versatile tool to have on your hip. They also feature replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip.
- T6-6061 Aircraft grade aluminum construction for light weight and reliable performance
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and then coated with a rubber paint for comfort and slip resistance
- Teflon coated 420 stainless-steel jaw inserts for strength
- Integrated stainless-steel bottle opener
- Replaceable Tungsten-Carbide side cutters
- 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Length: 7.5"
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent. High Quality
It’s clearly obvious that these pliers are high quality the moment you take them in your hand. The rubberized paint is a smooth even coating that feels good in the hand. You’re not handling bare aluminum so these won’t slip even when wet. There’s no wobble between the two parts. The center hub is super solid and the jaws are excellent. The tolerances in these parts are impressive. The bottle opener is also rock solid. You will not go wrong with these pliers.