7.5" TARPON FISH SPECIES - TOURNAMENT SERIES
These Fish Species Tarpon pliers were designed for the everyday angler and have a corrosion resistant anodized coating and are then top-coated with a rubberized paint for comfort and slip resistance. The integrated bottle opener makes this a versatile tool to have on your hip. They also feature replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a nylon sheath with a belt loop. Please note that use of this sheath will require a belt.
- T6-6061 Aircraft grade aluminum construction for light weight and reliable performance
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and then coated with a rubber paint for comfort and slip resistance
- Teflon coated 420 stainless-steel jaw inserts for strength
- Integrated stainless-steel bottle opener
- Replaceable Tungsten-Carbide side cutters
- Nylon sheath with a belt loop
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Length: 7.5"