7" CRANKSHAFT - TOURNAMENT SERIES
These Tournament Series Crankshaft pliers were designed for the everyday angler and have a corrosion resistant anodized coating and are then top-coated with a rubberized paint for comfort and slip resistance. They also feature replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip.
- T6-6061 Aircraft grade aluminum construction for light weight and reliable performance
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and then coated with a rubber paint for comfort and slip resistance
- Teflon coated 420 stainless-steel jaw inserts for strength
- Replaceable Tungsten-Carbide center cutters
- 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip
- 36"coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Length: 7"