7.5" SHOCKER - TOURNAMENT SERIES
These Tournament Series Shocker pliers were designed for the everyday angler and have a corrosion resistant titanium coating as well as rubber dipped grips for comfort and slip resistance. The jaw also features an integrated slot to assist you with cinching down your knots. They also feature replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip.
- Solid 304 stainless-steel construction for strength and reliable performance
- Titanium coated for corrosion resistance
- Rubber dipped grips for comfort and slip resistance
- Replaceable Tungsten-Carbide side cutters
- Integrated slot in jaw to cinch down knots
- 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Length: 7.5"